Explore our promoted experiences
- Self-guided tour from Oslo to Bergen
- Travel via the scenic Bergen and Flam railways
- Cruise among Norway's famous fjords
- Bus trip from Gudvangen to Voss
- Bergen Railway from Voss to Bergen
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Climb aboard the Bergen Railway and travel west to Myrdal, where you'll disembark and change to the Flåm Railway. Keep your camera handy for sweeping views of Norway's wilderness and the fjords.
Transfer to a boat for a fjord cruise on the Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord. Both offer terrific views, and the Nærøyfjord is one of Europe's narrowest, included on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
Step off your cruise in Gudvangen, where you'll climb aboard a bus for a trip through Nærøydalen's mountain scenery and quaint villages. Seasonally (summer), the bus will take on the steep and winding Stalheimskleiva to Voss, where you'll take the Bergen Railway back to Bergen.
This tour is entirely self-guided, and you can move at your own pace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important information:
- Your tour itinerary, tickets and clear instructions will be issued and sent via VIATOR email, please don't forget to check it
- This is a self-guided tour
- For bookings made for the high season (15.05 - 15.09) Easy Travel reserves a right to decline a booking due to a limited availability of train tickets.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For bookings made for the high season (15.05 - 15.09) Easy Travel reserves a right to organize the tour with the time shift of 1,5 hours of the departure set.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Doing it all in one day is very exhausting though, I would recommend spending one night in Flåm to break it up into a two day excursion." See review