3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience India's Golden Triangle on this private 3-day tour of Agra, Jaipur, and Delhi with transport in a private vehicle. See UNESCO-listed spots, such as Agra Fort, Amber Fort, Qutub Minar, and Jantar Mantar. Catch sight of the Taj Mahal at sunrise, and explore Jal Mahal, which lies in the middle of Man Sagar Lake. Other highlights include India Gate and Hawa Mahal.
- Explore the Golden Triangle of India on a 3-day tour from Delhi
- Visit the highlights of Agra, Jaipur, and Delhi including the Taj Mahal
- A private driver, local guides, and climate-controlled vehicle are included
- Upgrade to include a package with accommodation and breakfast
Saved to wishlist!
Two nights accommodation (If tour booked with option including hotels)
Daily Hotel Breakfast (If tour booked with option including hotels)
Transport by private, air-conditioned car
Car Type : for one to two people, four seater sedan Car
Car Type : for three to four people, six seater MPV Car
Car Type : for five to ten people, ten seater Van
All sightseeing with private local guides
Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument
All taxes and service charges
All applicable hotel taxes
Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
Bottles of mineral water during journeys
Personal care and attention
Dinner (If tour booked with option including hotels)
Entrance fees to Monuments
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup offered from your hotel, airport, railway station or other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you would like to Change, add or remove any monument in the itinerary than you may let us know after booking the tour, we will be happy to do it for you.
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We don't organize Elephant activity
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms, they will have to pay an additional charge.
- Tour operator contact information will be found on your confirmation voucher
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Lotus Temple remain closed on Every Monday
- Most travelers can participate
- If you book option ''Tour Price without Hotels'' than you may book any hotel in cities of stay, 1st night will be in Agra and 2nd night will be in Jaipur.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Crystal India Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The hotels are wonderful, and it is so nice after the long drives to just check in to luxury and relaxation." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAgraJaipurNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraArchaeology Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - AgraWalking Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshArchaeology Tours - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshWalking Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurArchaeology Tours - JaipurMulti-day Tours - JaipurWalking Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurCategory
St. James’ Church (Skinner's Church)MathuraHanuman Temple (Hanuman Mandir)Feroz Shah Kotla FortDelhi Old Fort (Purana Qila)Dilli HaatQutub MinarKhari BaoliNew Delhi National MuseumYogmaya Temple (Yogmaya Mandir)Sulabh International Museum of Toilets Sai Baba TemplePaharganjISKCON Temple DelhiSelect CitywalkSafdarjung's TombMadame Tussauds DelhiLotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)New Delhi National Gallery of Modern ArtRaj Ghat