- This tour is based upon the award-winning book, ‘Pizza City, USA’
- Travel on the Pizza Bus, with informative live commentary on board
- Learn about Chicago’s history and culture through its food
- Receive vouchers for discounts on food and drinks, to use at your leisure
Departure & Return
Entrance is at 535 N. Michigan, on the side of the Pandora Jewelry Building. Look for "Labriola Ristorante" sign. See host stand about "Pizza City USA tour." We start promptly at 11 a.m. in the private dining room. PLEASE LET US KNOW AT TIME OF BOOKING IF YOU EAT PORK OR PREFER VEGETARIAN.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum number of guests per bus tour: 24
- Must be 10 years of age or older to participate.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Must show proof of Covid-19 vaccination
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pizza City USA Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Saturday Chicago Pizza History and Tastings Bus Tour.