- Pizza-loving tour guide provides culinary and historical commentary
- Visit several Chicago neighborhoods
- Tastes of four different types of pizza
- Lanyard and badge redeemable for a tasting at Goose Island Brewery
Departure & Return
Lou Malnati's is at 1235 W. Randolph St. at 11 am. You can also take the CTA Green Line (toward Oak Park) and get off at the Morgan St. stop. It's a 5 minute walk from the station. Guide will meet you at 11 am in the 1st floor bar, wearing a black work shirt with Pizza City USA logo and name on it.
Forno Rosso is about a half mile from our starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be nine years of age or older to participate.
- If you are driving, please leave extra time to find parking. On West Loop Tour, guests not allowed to leave cars in Lou Malnati's parking lot for more than an hour.
- ANY VEGETARIANS in your group? We need to know the day before the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pizza City USA Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Chicago West Loop Pizza Crawl.