- Take a Segway tour of Chicago’s lakefront and Museum Campus
- Experience a one-of-a-kind tour on a Segway
- See the famous Buckingham Fountain and Chicago skyline
- Small group ensures personal attention from the guide
Departure & Return
We are located at 300 E Monroe Street. This is on the corner of Columbus Drive and Monroe. We are located down a staircase. LOOK FOR SIGNS that say segway tours. Walk down the stairs. If you are walking towards the lake we are on the left-hand side of the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum weight 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs. (118 kg)
- Dress code is for an outdoor activity. Please wear close-toed shoes and layers depending on the season. Ponchos will be provided if it rains.
- Tours and training are conducted in English
- Participants must be able to stand unassisted for the duration of the tour and must be able to ascend a flight of stairs without assistance.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release form.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Small Group Tour.