Top Chicago Classes & Workshops
17 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great first experience and I loved every moment of having that time to paint. I will be back"
* A traveler said: "The details given about city and the architecture of building was fantastic. Our family enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was the funniest way to see Chicago. The Segway girl, named Tammy, is the best. Ride a Segway is very easy, even for child’s."
* A traveler said: "From the moment you enter the attention is very special from the staff, it is nice to see all of Chicago from above and the special feeling when you are bent over the void is unique"
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent. One of the best activities in Chicago! Our tour guide Fred was the best!!!! We would definitely do this again on our next visit"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the casual bike ride through the city. We saw a lot. Julie, our guide, was great. Ate some delicious Lou malnatis pizza and drank beer. Had a hot dog and a delicious cupcake. Perfect afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic guides and they shared so much local knowledge and history about Chicago it was awesome. Friendly, courteous and welcoming."
* A traveler said: "Loved it. We ran out of time to see everything even starting at 11am-5pm. We will definitely be visiting again!"
* A traveler said: "Segway rides are always fun, but add gorgeous weather, breathtaking scenery and VINCENT as a tour guide? PERFECTION. Chicago in September and Vincent's knowledge and humor were amazing. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Kai was the best guide. This was my first tour and I was out done about how much I didn’t know. Thanks Kai, for bringing a fun, energetic and special knight to me and my family."
* A traveler said: "Loved all 4 places! The three beers were good also. Justin was an amazing tour guide. Only problem was locating were to meet. I didn't understand the directions that we were to meet on Beaubien Court, the first left going north on Randoff."
* A traveler said: "Loved the recipe & private class! We are going to make this many times! Instructor was so fun! Not intimidating at all!"
* A traveler said: "Completely charming and knowledgeable and willing to craft a menu experience just for our experience. I would totally recommend this instructor."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jackson Park
- Chicago Temple
- Hyde Park
- Prairie Avenue Historic District
- Lincoln Park Conservatory
- Lincoln Monument
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago
- Second City
- Wrigley Field
- Chicago History Museum
- The Magnificent Mile
- Chicago Pedway
- Hard Rock Cafe Chicago
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Chicago Loop
- Medieval Times Chicago
- Driehaus Museum
- Wrigley Building
- Harold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library)
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee